Quick User Interface Update

Hey!

Posting a brief update whilst I have some spare time at work (shh) - 24/06/2019


  • Full player chats have been added
  • Full player inventories have been added
  • Transparency effect when players/npcs/objects are behind map objeects (you can see the tree visible behind the church in the photo below.

Obigatory screenshot:


Both these took a few days to make, I've been a little busy on the side so development has slowed a bit, but we're still on good track! I have the weekend free to get some more work done so stay tuned for some more progress updates :)

I'll release a new binary next update. It should contain player/npc names on mouseover, item dropping/picking up/junking, and player user interface stat bars. (might even slip in some hp bars. Maybe).

Till then!

-Hotdog

Comments

  1. Also, I'll need to do some code optimizations at some point too. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts