EODEV (0.7) Binary

Prepare for some crashes! :P Rewrote some of the shared resource handling stuff and haven't had time yet to check if I have fixed all of them (I suspect it has). But I wanted to give you all a quick update regardless, and a play-around on the new binary revision. Will push the newly updated client to git-hub in the next few days, when I get around to fixing all the crashes (if there's any).

Quick update summary - 17/06/2019

  • You can now not walk through walls (lol)
  • NPC/Player names on mouseover
  • Map item rendering
  • NPC/Item dropping (have yet to add multiple drops, next update)
  • Item pickeups
  • User interface stats
  • Player/NPC damage system with HP bars
  • fixed a whole lot of bugs - including a file downloading bug. (oops)



Would write more but I need to get back to work again. Next update (0.8) will have NPC chat boxes, general UI updates (such as whoisonline, spells), bug fixes (very likely), paperdoll and multiple item drops/junking. (0.9) Will have shops, friends list, vault/bank system and item trading. (1.0) will have Spells, quests, minimap rendering and things that I've forgotten about such as that special animation 'hopping' effect over water. Oh and sound/music. I'm sure there's a dozen things I'll add inbetween the patches and probably most likely forget to mention them here.

It might be a while before the next update as it's a big one. I suspect a week at the earliest. Will keep ya'll updated on progress.

0.7 Binary Download Can Be Found Here

Okay cya next update

-Hotdog

Comments

Popular Posts